Cancellation of Finals

Unfortunately due to the uncontrolled spread of the Covid-19 virus, the organizers have been left with no option but to cancel the North Final on the 4th April 2020 as well as the South Final scheduled for the 5th April 2020.

This decision was made after the national state of disaster speech by President Ramaphosa on Sunday evening 15th March, which amongst others imposed restrictions on travel, as well as a notification by the USA Embassy that it has cancelled all visa appointments until the 31st May 2020.

In addition, GolfRSA has also cancelled all national golfing events until the 30th April 2020 at the earliest.

If the opportunity does present itself in these uncertain times, the hope is that we can still send our North and South winners to the USA, to participate in a prestigious junior golf event.

Thanking you all for your understanding.